Learning: There's an APP for that!
While technology doesn't take the place of teaching, it sure goes a long way towards reinforcing the skills previously mastered or those needing a little more practice. We use a variety of different apps for a variety of different purposes, from reading to math and every subject in between.
County and Class Sites:
- Check out our classroom garden website: alicea.weebly.com
- Craven County Online Volunteer Form- Fill this out to be able to volunteer in our classroom or go on field trips with us.
- Craven County School Calendar- Click the link to see our yearly academic calendar.
- Lunch Menu- Go to this website to view our current WJG lunch menu (it will even e-mail you if there is a change to our menu choices).
- Raz-Kids- A wonderful reading website! We use this site in our classroom as part of our reading instruction as it provides leveled passages (that correspond to your child specifically), quizzes, and fluency practice.
- Study Jams- Fun learning songs we learn in class that can be used at home. They teach key math and science skills in a fun way!
- TenMarks- GREAT math learning website! We use it daily :)
- Zearn- Good practice with foundational math skills.
- Reflex provides great fast fact practice.